goldenwest management reviews

Don't be surprised when you see an ad posted that follows your viewers warning about how bad and rude your service has been . Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. The page you are looking for could not be found. Feel free to contact our representatives with your issue. When the house I was originally interested in turned out to be unavailable, Sarah promptly provided me with many other options that were exactly what I had been looking for in a new home. 62 reviews of GoldenWest Management "Sarah at Goldenwest was absolutely wonderful! We entrusted GoldenWest Management with managing three houses that we bought in Las Vegas over the last 3 years. They cleaned up the water, replaced the water heater, and then had the Tenant back in the home without any issues … Jayson is a chauvinist know it all! More GoldenWest Management Complaints & Reviews. All rights reserved. This company does respond, but not as often as you'd expect them to. He actually had the eviction terms drawn up and waiting for us to accept. Get info on Goldenwest Management in Las Vegas, NV 89119. GoldenWest Management is trying to charge us a $60 copay for replacing our kitchen faucet. Shelise murray, the sales agent, was asked directly and specifically by us if the heat worked during the showing of the property on march 8, 2016. I haven't. A full service residential property management company, GWM provides top quality services at affordable pricing. Oh and they attempted to have us sign a new management agreement AFTER we already signed one with them with a ton of fine print changes that gives them more money, more liberties etc. There are no leasing commissions, marketing fees or renewal fees...No Hidden Fees! Initial GoldenWest Management complaints should be directed to their team directly. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoldenWest Management. ” in 13 reviews “ I am very pleased having Jay as our property manager and I am very confident we will be working together for a long time! 4.9 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 352 reviews |Property Management| Las Vegas, NV 89119. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. There are no leasing… This is a habitability issue, and completely illegal in California, with a Superior Court precedent set in 1974! Property Management in Phoenix, AZ. 352 reviews of GoldenWest Management from Las Vegas, NV Everyone is very professional and on top of things. We have had a persistant cockroach problem for years in this unit that was mishandled by previous management companies. They cleaned up the water, replaced the water heater, and then had the Tenant back in the home without any issues … Within the past 3 years I have 2 different tenants. I’ve never had any issues. See reviews for GoldenWest Management, Inc in Las Vegas, NV at 6720 Via Austi Parkway Ste 170 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. They are always teaching us new things that will help us progress in our jobs. They cleaned up the water, replaced the water heater, and then had the Tenant back in the home without any issues … And, he is currently under investigation. The time frame how long it takes them to find the tenant was, very short You do get what you pay for, save yourself the headache and pay a little more to have a real professional team work for you and YOUR investment! Trina, the property manager is the best in here and I love the fact that her fast responses for every single things I ask, very respectful and professional as well. 6720 Via Austi Pkwy #170, Las Vegas, NV 89119. GoldenWest had a restoration company and a plumber out to the home within 2 hours. They are very responsive to all my requests and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a management company. She helped me find the perfect rental. There is not one mention of respecting tenants or keeping them happy. My wife and I have asked mr. Yoss no fewer than six times for a list of the hoa people we've abused or offended, with no reply. I have never not even on my worst day had anyone speak to me in such a manner! Landlords use GoldenWest Management to rent/lease their investment homes, condos, townhouse and apartments at the most competitive rates in the real estate industry. My wife and I are jewish doctors, public health practitioners, gay and married, democrats who speak fluent spanish. If you haven’t had a great experience with the Goldenwest Management San Diego office, please give us an opportunity to change it by leaving a comment, or contacting us directly. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. She helped me find the perfect rental. He is seemingly incapable of discerning the differences in the laws within and between the three states he is licensed. 58 customer reviews of Goldenwest Management. 66 reviews of GoldenWest Management "Sarah at Goldenwest was absolutely wonderful! 0 You will find yuri to have absolutely no compassion nor empathy for tenants! Mine posted on my account saying the check was written out on... Online Customers- Beware of Lasership! SCAM ARTIST. Communication with Goldenwest was flawless and working with them was a pleasure. GoldenWest Management - Rip-off; GoldenWest Management - Non communication or fixing of things; Goldenwest Management Jayson Yoss Sherry Chaffin - Tenants and owners beware and avoid if at all possible; GoldenWest Management - property management. ” in 7 reviews I have a formal case number with the BBB and the BRE. We were knowingly rented a 45 - year old condo, in a 55 - and - over community, with no functioning heating system. Communication with Goldenwest was flawless and working with them was a pleasure. The person they have "handling" my account is unfortunely inexperienced, forgetful, and unprofessional sounds like he didn't even graduate high school much less of anything else. Specialties: GoldenWest Management specializes in Phoenix property management and Phoenix homes for rent. Working here i have learned so many things, how to use the proper edquite on the phone and in person and how to help members resolve problems they may have. She finds the need to belittle others, and make bigoted comments". If your experience with our Las Vegas office was less than a five, please give us a chance to correct it before leaving us a review. GOLDENWEST MANAGEMENT INC. 6720 Via Austi Parkway, Suite 170, Las Vegas, NV 89119 Directions Since 2004. A full service residential property management company, GWM provides top quality services at affordable pricing. 4 months after we moved in, our 18-year old kitchen faucet failed. And there is a reason jason was never commissioned past captain in the usmc: even the marines could tell he was a poor leader. GoldenWest Management. The Property Management Staff at GoldenWest Management are extremely professional and great with communication. This is our first experience with them, and to date, they have been extremely difficult and unresponsive to very reasonable requests, like heat and running water. So I am thinking this list must be pretty short. Here’s The Deal: "GoldenWest Management Inc offers affordable Property Management.Landlords use rent or lease at the most affordable rates in the real estate industry, and they help to investment properties, condos, townhouses, and apartments. Let your customers refer your business to family & friends. GoldenWest had a restoration company and a plumber out to the home within 2 hours. Don't get involved with goldenwest management... As a tenant renting under these guys have to say they are awful! Sherry Chaffin is the "manager" of thi... Not bad, but could've been way better. Dishonest and sloppy with their work. We had the water heater at our property basically explode on a Sunday morning last fall. I'm very … On move in march 28, the fuse to the ceiling heating unit was shut off at the circuit breaker. It is important to note that mr. Yoss writes in his rebuttal of my gwm yelp review: "dr" malkoff has verbally abused most of the gwm staff, the hoa management staff, and the hoa board in the community in which she rents. They lost that trust. Mr. Yoss and Goldenwest Management have charged us a copay to repair it. Do yourself the biggest favor ever, and just walk away. They are stating that I am now harassing them. He just hung up on me and continued to call me a crazy person! See why more than 60,000 businesses choose Birdeye, Find out how Birdeye can help you automate your future growth, WebchatInboxVideo Chat BetaReceptionistMass Texting. This is our first experience with them, and to date, they have been extremely difficult and unresponsive to very reasonable requests, like heat and running water. Read 85 reviews, view ratings, photos and more. Attention property owners and prospective tenants!! Goldenwest management is trying to charge us a $60 copay for replacing our kitchen faucet. Everyone who knows us would laugh at this comment, as we are remarkably inclusive. The owner deposit also did not match the owner statement by almost $1000! I honestly have no idea how they are still in business! We had the water heater at our property basically explode on a Sunday morning last fall. 73 customer reviews of GoldenWest Management, Inc. One of the best Real Estate business at 310 S Williams Blvd, Tucson AZ, 85711. To date I received my owner deposit that did not match any numbers I worked or had. ” in 20 reviews “ Maria was prompt in answering our questions and organizing us- important when renting in a difficult city to hunt in. Criminals! No person deserves to be talked down to the way this company does there tenants. GoldenWest had a restoration company and a plumber out to the home within 2 hours. This is a habitability issue, and completely illegal in California, with a Superior Court precedent set in 1974! We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. Mr. Yoss and Goldenwest Management have charged us a copay to repair it. Goldenwest management is a first rate rip - off organization. GoldenWest Management, Inc seeks to help its clients capitalize on the steady appreciation and positive cash flow in residential and multi-family properties throughout the Arizona, California and Nevada markets. Contact Information. Finally, goldenwest is all about the money and keeping owners happy. If you would like to leave a review of the Goldenwest Management Phoenix office, please do so at one of the below sites.. Goldenwest Management Phoenix Reviews on Yelp; Goldenwest Management Phoenix Reviews on Google; We strive for a five star service. GoldenWest Management specializes in San Diego, Phoenix and Las Vegas Property Management. View ratings and reviews for GoldenWest Management, Property Management in Phoenix, AZ. BBB accredited since 11/1/2014. And, then to call me a bigot? The home is brand new in remodeled condition and was on the market for 2 months!! ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoldenWest Management Customer Service. View ratings and reviews for GoldenWest Management, Property Management in San Diego, CA. 4 months after we moved in, our 18-year old kitchen faucet failed. Only talk about owners and making them money! Discuss the issues you have had with GoldenWest Management and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. See reviews for GoldenWest Management in Phoenix, AZ at 3420 E Shea Blvd Ste 161 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. We called sdg&e to see if the unit was safe to use, and they vehemently said no, not until a contractor looked at it.In june we submitted a repair request for the heat to goldenwest management. View GoldenWest's contact information to get an estimate or contact them directly from their Zillow profile. Truth is, neither my wife nor I have ever met any members of the hoa board, and only one member of the hoa management staff. And, about a habitability issue like heat? I am now contacting BBB and other agencies as something is seriously wrong here. Goldenwest management is a first rate rip - off organization. Goldenwest Credit Union is a good company to work for. There is a lot of down time, but when it is busy it is good to interact with members. We keep negative reviews private, but they are saved on file to assist with customer complaint resolution and they are counted in the … Pretty sure we're the opposite of bigots. This is a habitability issue, and completely illegal in California, with a Superior Court precedent set in 1974! 3420 E Shea Blvd Ste 161. She helped me find the perfect rental. Goldenwest Management Las Vegas Reviews on Yelp; Goldenwest management Las Vegas Reviews on Google; At GWM, we strive to provide a five star service. He actually yelled at me and told me to have my husband call him the Navy man. Golden West management have been managing my property for the past 3 years. Responses . However, there were a lot of downsides. We reported mr. Yoss to the california board of real estate a second time for making a serious effort to evict us for continuing to ask for heat! My gut feeling was to terminate the agreement before these "amazing" tenants ever moved in. Communication with Goldenwest was flawless and working with them was a pleasure. Goldenwest management is a first rate rip - off organization. Really?? They send out repair men that very clearly are padding the bill. GoldenWest Management is trying to charge us a $60 copay for replacing our kitchen faucet. ” in 13 reviews They have my money and refuse to communicate or give a reasonable explanation. “ We had a bad experience in the past with couple of property management in town, until we found Golden West. like yours get with Birdeye. We had the same problem and you … See reviews for GoldenWest Management in San Diego, CA at 12520 High Bluff Dr 275 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. Maria has been great, she got my AC work order resolved in 1 day. Goldenwest Management Jayson Yoss Sherry Chaffin, Tenants and owners beware and avoid if at all possible. After 6 - months, and reporting mr. Yoss to the california board of real estate because of our lack of heat, we finally saw a heating contractor. Goldenwest is managing numerous rental properties me and their management performance has been exceptional. He has absolutely no decorum or class! One of the best Other business at 3311 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas NV, 89146. 4 months after we moved in, our 18-year old kitchen faucet failed. GoldenWest Management specializes in San Diego, Phoenix and Las Vegas Property Management. Although, no decision has been made yet about when/if we will get heat. Was this Review helpful to you? 66 reviews of GoldenWest Management "Sarah at Goldenwest was absolutely wonderful! We had the water heater at our property basically explode on a Sunday morning last fall. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. 10 customer reviews of Goldenwest Management. GoldenWest Management specializes in San Diego, Phoenix and Las Vegas Property Management. Mr. Yoss and goldenwest management have charged us a copay to repair it. Goldenwest Management San Diego Reviews on Yelp; Goldenwest Management San Diego Reviews on Google; We strive to provide a five star service. GoldenWest Management USAOPM Customer Reviews Score: No Reviews. Although, to his credit, jason has made a pathetic effort at being a major by creating a company, in three states, much too large for his poor little brain to run effectively. Access the headquarters listing for GoldenWest Management, Inc here. Learn how Birdeye can help your business be found online, be chosen by more customers, and be the best. The Property Management Staff at GoldenWest Management are extremely professional and great with communication. Veronica and Jason you should be ashamed . She looked right at us, and told us she had tested it herself, and it worked fine. 4 months after we moved in, our 18 - year old kitchen faucet failed. My tenants have been in my home all of 3 weeks and they have cost me hundreds! Engage and convert at every location with custom pages. They cleaned up the water, replaced the water heater, and then had the Tenant back in the home without any issues … Goldenwestt management is the one who found me the tenants. I was made to feel like less a human because of my questions. We had the water heater at our property basically explode on a Sunday morning last fall. This is our first experience with them, and to date, they have been extremely difficult and unresponsive to very reasonable requests, like heat and running water. I had to call the sheriffs office to inquire if what they were doing legal. I was not impressed with management. Don't worry I went and had my own keys made Veronica 2.25 per key . One of the best Other business at 3420 E Shea Blvd Ste 161, Phoenix AZ, 85028. When the house I was originally interested in turned out to be unavailable, Sarah promptly provided me with many other options that were exactly what I had been looking for in a new home. The Property Management Staff at GoldenWest Management are extremely professional and great with communication. All Jayson does is yells at you when you don't agree with him. All I was seeking was to be talked to like a … The review score is a weighted formula based on the amount of positive customer reviews submitted through our website, customer surveys from feedbackchanger.com and negative reviews. ATTENTION PROPERTY OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE TENANTS!! But I wanted to give them a chance! 133 reviews of GoldenWest Management Inc from San Diego, CA This review is only for the maintenance employee, Jonathan Edmett, and does not necessarily reflect our reviews of GW Management. We send emails they never respond, we asked... Jayson Yoss is the "founder" of this scam company. Creepy crawlers work . After waiting a week for a call back, I placed a call and talked to the office manager, who was completely rude! Better Homes and Gardens - Outdoor lighting ac adapter model# pw903p-a3512, Grand Canyon University - financial aid stipend check, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Business people should also show up on time and have correct addresses on paper work . Thus, we reported mr. Yoss to the california board of real estate for a third time in 6 - months. GoldenWest Management, Inc. 6720 via Austi Pkwy STE 170. I'm sure the IRS would love to take a look at them as well. Seriously, where is that "list of the abused", jason?? GoldenWest had a restoration company and a plumber out to the home within 2 hours. Tenant beware! Life is too short to ever deal with jason yoss and goldenwest management, inc. No matter how much you love the place, it's not worth it! I requested the an explanation and the company failed to provide me with one. Landlords use GoldenWest Management to rent/lease their investment homes, condos, townhouse and apartments at the most competitive rates in the real estate industry. Mr. Yoss and Goldenwest Management have charged us a copay to repair it. Aside from screaming at me and hanging up this is how he follows up to me firing him. GoldenWest Management specializes in Las Vegas property management and Las Vegas homes for rent. Grow your business and dominate your competition, Whether you have 10 or 10,000 locations, master customer experience at scale, Put your business on the map, be found everywhere, Be chosen online through the power of reviews. Wow, lying to tenants before even signing the lease. View GoldenWest's contact information to get an estimate or contact them directly from their Zillow profile. Be prepared to wait many days to weeks for contractor and maintenance tasks to be approved and completed. See reviews for GoldenWest Management in San Diego, CA at 12520 High Bluff Dr 275 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review.

House For Rent 91764, Goldenwest Management Reviews, Mario Spike Smash Ultimate, Lightening Obagi Retinol, Keto Spicy Shrimp, Ohio Buckeye Tree For Sale, Jw Marriott Turnberry, Rhinebeck Village Clerk, Love Of Life Quotes, Villages In North Lanarkshire,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *