cosrx ac collection serum review

This product is currently out of stock, but we’d recommend SOME BY MI AHA-BHA-PHA 30Days Miracle Serum, which is a similar product to address your skin concerns. As someone who has always been combating with acne-prone skin, this seem like a godsend. Shop luxury K-Beauty now. It was a very fun to experience! But we have found comedogenic components, fungal acne feeding components and silicones. My first issues arise with the ingredients of this serum. This is the revamped AC Collection from COSRX which I will be reviewing the whole line today! Posted by 1 year ago. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Of course no exceptions, I’ve been converted into a fan of Cosrx for a while ever since I switched over to the brand. Free and fast worldwide delivery is available. Category: Tinh chất dưỡng Tags: ac collection, blemish, clearing, cosrx, cosrx vietnam, da mụn, serum… COSRX. SHOP SIMILAR. It's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, parabens, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and synthetic fragrances. AC Collection Lightweight Soothing Moisturizer - 80ml. It also helped soothe my skin after going to the gym and after a day in the sun, and it didn’t irritate my skin which I thought might do but it didn’t. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Review AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum dipersembahkan oleh SOCO by Sociolla.Situs review terlengkap seputar produk kecantikan. When considering Korean skin care, COSRX is one of many brands that may be a viable solution for consumers in the United States. 2F COSRX INC, 8 Gumi-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (13638) Monday - Friday : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (KST) Saturday - Sunday : Closed Also, it helps reduces any further development of acne, as it contains properties that are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory to calm it down before it fully develops. $24.40 $30.50. 91 votes, 36 comments. 2. ( Log Out /  I’m back with another review and this time it’s a collab with StyleKorean and COSRX!! Archived [Discussion] What are your thoughts on the new Cosrx AC collection? Their products has really helped to heal my breakout that I was suffering from due to stress and all. It's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, fungal acne feeding components, parabens, silicones, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and synthetic fragrances. Achieve radiant skin with COSRX Triple C Lightning Liquid serum that contains 20.5% pure vitamin C which attacks pigmentation and lightens brown spots and acne scars. Mulai dari brand lokal hingga Internasional, dapatkan ulasan terpercaya tentang AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum di sini! Main ingredients are exfoliants … save hide report. I’m really happy that I was able to use these products without my face feeling like it was stinging really badly and that it helped to gently exfoliate my skin. REVIEW: By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid; REVIEW: Dermalogica Biolumin-C Serum; REVIEW: By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum [Discussion] What are your thoughts on the new Cosrx AC collection? 10% OFF. COSRX x StyleKorean AC Collection Review This post is brought to you by BeautyTap. Review: COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Posted on 09/04/2019. It comes in a 125ml opaque bottle with a twist-type cap. I am one of those people that do not test the pH level until after I have used a product a few times, as … I’m back with another review and this time it’s a collab with StyleKorean and COSRX!! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 10% OFF. ... Thêm vào giỏ. AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum $27. SEP 02, 2019 – 10:00 AM, SEP 30, 2019 (KST) COSRX proudly presents its new moistuzing product line, Hydrium. Will I repurchase? Overall, I was pleasantly surprised using the AC Collection for the week because of my initial not-so-good experience in the past. [Review] Skinfood Aloe Watery Sun Water Gel SPF50+ PA+++, [REVIEW] Some By Mi AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Serum, [REVIEW+SWATCHES] The Face Shop CHOCO Mono Pop Eyeshadow Palette 02 Cookie and Cream Chocolate, [REVIEW] PURITO Centella Green Level Recovery Cream, [REVIEW+SWATCHES] Lilybyred Mood Liar Velvet Tint 03 Apricot & 05 Plum, [REVIEW+SWATCHES] Peripera Ink Tint Serum 01 Over Pretty, [REVIEW] PURITO Snail Repair Advanced Serum, [REVIEW+SWATCHES] 16Brand Fruit Chu Tint 05 Apricot Gummy, Products with EWG Green Grade Ingredients. Okay, so hari ni aku nak buat review pasal Cosrx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream. I am not sure what to say about this product, there are a lot of claims, but not many results. Recommended Products. 26. With the newly added moisturiser, this range covers your whole skincare routine start to finish which is convenient. After washing it off, it leaves a squeaky kind of feeling but I do feel refreshed and clean. I am sitting down here to give you guys an informative video about the Cosrx ac collection! Mulai dari brand lokal hingga Internasional, dapatkan ulasan terpercaya tentang AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum di sini! 2. Cosrx just launched a new collection called the AC Collection and it is targeted especially for those with acne prone skin! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Find out if the CosRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum is good for you! ... COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream. COSRX AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser Review: It came in a plain white box like most Cosrx products and the packaging is really minimal. They’re all from the same line, so have consistent white and red packaging. People with dry skin will probably like this cleanser better. COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Review: The bottle was packaged in a plain, white minimal box with the signature COSRX red text on it, similar to the Calming Foam Cleanser which I reviewed previously. + Main ingredients contains exfoliants like BHA, AHA, PHA and extracts of centella asiatica. Namun, bukan berarti satu perawatan bisa efektif bagi semua orang. Unfortunately for you (but fortunately for me), there isn’t much of a change in the before and after because I … 40ml / 1.35 fl.oz . CosRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum (correct Version Here) contains 24 ingredients. If COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Serum is too thick for you, ... COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream. COSRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum contains 10 ingredients. Anda mungkin salah satu yang masih berjuang dalam menemukan produk skincare terbaik untuk mengatasi kondisi kulit tersebut.. Dari sekian banyak, AC Collection dari skincare brand asal Korea, COSRX, boleh jadi opsi menarik. SHOP SIMILAR. It's free of comedogenic components, harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, fungal acne feeding components, parabens, silicones, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and synthetic fragrances. AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser left my skin feeling smooth. It has a slight Tea Tree Oil scent if you are familiar with it. ( Log Out /  CentellAC-Rx Complex. This helps support the blog since I do not accept money for product reviews. 2. This is perfect to pop into your luggage and use when needed. This special formula is the main ingredient in all the products in this line to help revitalise the skin and aids it to a healthy state, in a more milder and gentler way. Sebelum ni, aku pernah buat review pasal Cosrx AC Collection Blemish Spot Serum , jemputla singgah dan baca review di hyperlink tu untuk tahu lebih lanjut tentang Cosrx AC Collection Blemish Spot Serum. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Which is bad as I want to reduce the blackhead pores on my skin and not cause it to clog. The products are definitely calming for my skin, really gentle, and lightweight. The AC Collection is an acne-care specialty range that (from what I can see) primarily uses CentellAC-RX Complex in their formulation. This product is more catered towards growing acne so I think if I were to have any in the future I’ll use it and see if it does help with clearing the acne before it further develops. I have noticed that my skin was well moisturised after using the serum but saw no progress on some of my acne scares that I have on my chin area. 605. As usual, I’m happy with COSRX and their packaging decisions – from the design to the quality of the materials, it’s great! Recently, I ran out of cleanser and was looking to replace my Good Morning Low ph Gel cleanser. The first day I used it, I was a little hesitant because of my not so lucky experience with COSRX in the past but after giving this one a go, it actually worked really well and helped my skin which had dry patches here and there from allergies. Phân biệt chỉ số SPF và PA trong kem chống nắng. It comes in a 150ml white tube with has a flip-cap type which makes dispensing the product easy and hygienic. Hi everyone! 1500+ Immunity Boosters! The new COSRX AC Collection has created an exciting buzz in the Korean skincare and beauty community. *I was gifted these products from StyleKorean in exchange for my thoughts and opinions on them and am not being paid to do so. But we have found comedogenic components. ( Log Out /  Disclaimer: I use affiliate links in my blog posts. This is one of my favorite products from this collection. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for COSRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum, 40ml / 1.35 fl.oz | Centella, Niacinamide, EGF Serum | Cruelty Free, Paraben Free at Amazon.com. In the past, I've only ever tried two COSRX serums: one was the Centella Blemish Ampoule and Triple C Lightning Liquid. It’s also really lightweight on the skin and very moisturising which I was really grateful for because of the warmer weather in New Zealand. Add to cart. Click here to learn how to win a $3 worth reward. While searching, I saw that Cosrx released a new AC Collection targeting acne-prone skin.Since, I was in need of a new cleanser so I decided to get it. share. In the Try Me Review Me box, I received a total of six products. ... Review miếng dán mụn Acne Pimple Master Patch COSRX. COSRX. Posted by 4 days ago. Tinh chất phục hồi da Cosrx Pure Fit Cica Serum 30ml. 1. This Korean skin care company was founded on the idea of avoiding harmful ingredients and leveraging a number of botanical extracts to nourish the skin and reverse damage. 10% OFF. CosRx AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum – Review. Just a disclaimer, prior to trying these products I had developed dry patches of skin in some areas of my face hence I did feel some tingly sensations after using the products in general. For those of you who don’t know, COSRX is a low to mid-price K-Beauty brand that focuses on skin’s health with good ingredients – I find it a mix between science-backed ingredients as well as the trendy ones like Snail, Propolis and Galactomyces, to name a few. AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum - 40ml. In today’s post I will be reviewing 5 products from COSRX’s new AC Collection! COSRX AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser Review: It came in a plain white box like most Cosrx products and the packaging is really minimal. COSRX - AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum Final Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount Packed with 4% of niacinamide, propolis extract, natural NMF and fitted with CentellAC-RX to help improve appearance of scars and blemishes, leaving skin … Add to cart. Learn more with Skincarisma today The ideal serum for 3 way post-acne care Review : Cosrx AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum (Malaysia) Hai Semua. This Korean skin care company was founded on the idea of avoiding harmful ingredients and leveraging a number of botanical extracts to nourish the skin and reverse damage. The AC Collection Blemish Sport Clearing Serum is a blend of spot-fighting and skin-loving ingredients that work together to bring you better skin. It’s dispensed very thinly and you only need a small amount to cover any problem areas you have. Details Ingredients How To Use Share. Have you tried COSRX AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser? Shop now! The moisturiser is oil free so (hence like the name suggests) is a light weight cream that leaves a non-sticky feeling after applying it. Dear, Klairs – Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil, ROVECTIN Review – Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser & Activating Treatment Lotion, Dear, Klairs – Fundamental Eye Awakening Gel, By Wishtrend Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash ðŸµðŸŒ¿, I’m From Honey Glow Cream Review 🐝 💛 ðŸ¯. 🎯 total solution serum which clears all traces of acne including red, dark spots and scars 🎯 40 ml / 1.35 fl. I researched online but couldn’t find much reviews on it. Infused with three ingredients derived from Centella Asiatica: Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside and Asiatic acid. This line was actually out already but only recently added in a moisturiser to finish off your skincare routine. After running through skincarisma’s analyzer I found out apparently this cleanser is a big no-no for oily skin. Once applied it absorbs into the skin very well and brings back moisture to the face after washing. All the ingredients are EWG Green Grade approved which means that ingredients are safe for consumers to use. Find out if the CosRX AC Collection Lightweight Soothing Moisturizer is good for you! . Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, PEG-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Lauramide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Potassium Cocoate, Salicylic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Disodium EDTA. Perfect moisturizer for sensitized acne skin with calming, relieving effect. Skin Type: dry and sensitive skin, uneven skin tone with some acne scaring. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. 513. REVIEW: I'm From Rice Toner; REVIEW: COSRX AC Collection; REVIEW: Foreo Espada; REVIEW & COMPARE: Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner - Scented and Unscented! COSRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum, 40ml / 1.35 fl.oz 1. AC Series ကအရမ်းကောင်းတယ်ဆိုတာ သိတယ်ဟုတ် 🤗 1/5. Looks wise it looks like any type of cleanser you would use, kind of similar like the Japanese Perfect Whip Cleanser. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Even though I don’t have oily-type skin it complimented my skin type really well as it was super moisturising and left a nice glow which I haven’t seen in a while haha. This is the revamped AC Collection from COSRX which I will be reviewing the whole line today! It’s small and compact which is the perfect size for travel especially to different climates and can cause breakouts to occur. Formulated specifically for problematic skin to leave skin feeling refreshed, soothed, and even-toned. It smells like a mixture of pine and lavender which was pleasant to me but may not be for some people. Such good timing for it (I know 🙄) but surprisingly it didn’t cause too much trouble and it actually did help my skin the first time I used it but I’ll talk about my thoughts below! Add to cart. Not only that it’s quite affordable! The serum also helps fade out acne scaring and red spots, helps with collagen and elastin production, and lastly increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture and prevent it from drying out. We’ve definitely been loving it – especially the Acne Patches & Blemish Spot Clearing Serum. What I got was their Calming Foam Cleanser, Calming Liquid Mild, Ultimate Spot Cream, Blemish Spot Clearing Serum, Lightweight Soothing Moisturiser… Formulated specifically for problematic skin to leave skin feeling refreshed, soothed, and even-toned. Added ingredients include Propolis helps protect the skin from everyday exposure to pollutants and sunlight by providing antioxidant protection to the skin, and Ceramide which helps to improve the skin’s barrier. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. CentellAC-Rx Complex. Review: COSRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum - February 22, 2020 Hello Everyone, As you are continuing with the reviews of the COSRX AC Collection, this next part is for the AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum. COSRX. CosRx AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum – Review I am not sure what to say about this product, there are a lot of claims, but not many results. I still wouldn’t skip moisturizer though. So when I saw the opportunity to try this more milder line, I took it immediately and hope it could change my perspective on it. This product review is something you … Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 2) Calming: Mix with COSRX Balancium Comfort Ceramide Cream. Hi everyone! I personally would rather have kept a higher concentration of glycerin or diglycerin in the product as opposed to this as I think they're more intensely moisturising/hydrating to the skin. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for COSRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum, 40ml / 1.35 fl.oz | Centella, Niacinamide, EGF Serum | Cruelty Free, Paraben Free at Amazon.com. 10% OFF. Kalau korang nak tengok produk Cosrx lain selain daripada serum ni boleh la lawat Official Website Cosrx . 2F COSRX INC, 8 Gumi-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (13638) Monday - Friday : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (KST) Saturday - Sunday : Closed 0. It comes in a 150ml white tube with has a flip-cap type which makes dispensing the product easy and hygienic. It has ingredients such as Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid Stearic Acid and Palmitic Acid which are all potentially pore-clogging. Learn more with Skincarisma today Discussion. $19.55 $21.75. What I got was their Calming Foam Cleanser, Calming Liquid Mild, Ultimate Spot Cream, Blemish Spot Clearing Serum, Lightweight Soothing Moisturiser… Otherwise, let’s get into this review! Though such goals are … Continue reading "COSRX Review" Overall, I feel that the COSRX AC Collection is effective and true to their word. Follow Cosmeperks on Instagram | Facebook | Twitter. Change ). When considering Korean skin care, COSRX is one of many brands that may be a viable solution for consumers in the United States. 2. All opinions and thoughts are genuinely my own and would only include links to their website for more info on the products and brand. A lot of foam cleansers tend to be stripping hence why I only used the Good Morning Low ph Gel as it didn’t strip my skin much (I went through 2 tubes of that good stuff lol). Cosrx - Clear Fit Master Patch . Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I’m back with another review and this time it’s a collab with StyleKorean and COSRX!! My first ever K-beauty Review video! Trying out Cosrx‘s AC Collection Line ️ All products can be found at Stylekorean ... ⤷ Serum : https://www ... COSRX AC COLLECTION REVIEW … Work up a lather (it foams up pretty well if you work a good lather up). Because of its exfoliating properties, it gently removed the dry skin that was building up and smoothed it out which pleasantly surprised me. For those of you who don’t know, COSRX is a low to mid-price K-Beauty brand that focuses on skin’s health with good ingredients – I find it a mix between science-backed ingredients as well as the trendy ones like Snail, Propolis and Galactomyces, to name a few. ... AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews. COSRX. Achetez COSRX Sérum nettoyant anti-taches AC Collection sur YesStyle.com ! The more gentler toner is alcohol free, which helps to cater to people with sensitive skin but also helps to effectively cleanse the skin from bacteria to prevent future breakouts from happening. Infused with three ingredients derived from Centella Asiatica: Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside and Asiatic acid. It is free from oil, silicone, gluten and fragrance, great for people with skin sensitives. This line of products utilises the natural Centella ingredient which COSRX has worked on and perfected into a formula uniquely called CentellAC-RX. Thank you for making it all the way to the end of this review! $24.40 $30.50. COSRX AC Collection Acne Line Review Posted by Lulu, MD on February 23, 2020 September 9, 2020 With the emergence of the COVID-19 outbreak, the year 2020 has been a very interesting year so far for an Infectious Disease Specialist fellow-in-training like me. The ideal serum for 3 way post-acne care This moisturizer is part of the Stylekorean X COSRX collection set that was given to me for FREE in return for my honest review as part of their Try Me;Review Me campaign. Though such goals are … Continue reading "COSRX Review" Click here for full details. To me, the serum felt like the AC toner with its consistency and smell however, there are slightly different properties that the serum does to your skin that the toner doesn’t provide. Hi Beauties! I hope you guys enjoy my review on this line from COSRX and you found some information useful to you! Purchasing using those links may generate a small commission, which will be used for the maintenance of this site. 2. It came in a plain white box like most Cosrx products and the packaging is really minimal. Free shipping for orders over kn261.71+ Face Masks & Hand Sanitizers. After washing face with lukewarm water, squeeze an appropriate amount onto wet hands. Hello hello hello! I felt a bit of tightness the first time I used the product. This is good if you want to consistently use products from the same brand and prevent further breakouts from happening from using products from different brands. Effective for controlling sebum production and soothing acne. or is it just me lols 😅, it was sad cause I was looking forward to it but my skin can’t help it). Within the set given to me, I received 5 full-size skincare products along with 1 packet of the AC Collection Acne Patches. Enriched with natural centella ingredient that treats acne whilst healing the skin, ... 1 review for COSRX-AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum 40ml. Add to cart. COSRX - AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum Final Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount Packed with 4% of niacinamide, propolis extract, natural NMF and fitted with CentellAC-RX to help improve appearance of scars and blemishes, leaving skin … See the list below for details. I did have a dry patch on my face prior to testing this line so it did cause a little tingling sensation so it did affect my results but it wasn’t stinging to the point where I had to wash my face to remove it off. After applying on the entire face, soak a cotton pad with AC Blemish Spot Clearing Serum and put it on the troubled area. It did helped to calm the redness I had from stress and hormonal acne. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Use COSRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum daily to restore your skin health as well as to achieve a radiant glow Star Ingridients : Propolis Extract – the high concentration of propolis provides instant hydration and moisture to the skin. I am sitting down here to give you guys an informative video about the Cosrx ac collection! Maybe no, since it does contains ingredients bad for oily skin, using this product for longer time might make my pores clog. In today’s post I will be reviewing 5 products from COSRX’s new AC Collection! COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream 30g. 22 comments. Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Close. If you want more information on COSRX or any of their other products you can check them out through this link —> http://bit.ly/2SqIENW, Comment below if you have any questions on this line or if you want to say hi 🙂. It is then suitable for people with acne prone skin as the light weight consistency moisturises the skin and lets the skin breathe as well. 3. Having sensitive skin as well, I can say that it did not irritate my skin too much which I was happy with since I wasn’t so lucky with a previous toner I’d tried from COSRX. I mainly use this on my cheek area as that is where the acne scars and marks are residing, initially this gave a slight sensation on my skin that goes away after around two minutes or so and left my skin feeling soft with a little hydration to it. It has a watery consistency and smells moderately like Tea Tree Oil. AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser cosRX makes some AMAZING dense foaming cleansers, but just a warning, they usually are high in pH levels. This moisturizer is part of the Stylekorean X COSRX collection set that was given to me for FREE in return for my honest review as part of their Try Me;Review Me campaign. I really want to try to like it as much as the cult-favorite gel cleanser but since it has potentially pore-clogging ingredients I’m worried my skin might not like it that much. But so far, I’ve been using it for almost 3 weeks plus and surprisingly I thought it would be more drying but apparently not. p phải nhÆ°: mụn trứng cá, mụn viêm. But since it is a line that targets acne-prone skin it should be good right? However, the derm review actually claims it doesn't have any specific skin benefits, but is at least safe and non-irritating. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum $27. It gently removes dirt and excess oil to prevent acne from further developing and because it contains 0.5% of Salicylic Acid, it helps to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and clogged pores, leaving your face feeling smooth and clear after washing. Using a little bit foams real nicely on your hands and cleaned my face really well. Serum Cosrx AC Collection Blemish Spot – Serum trị mụn Thông số sản phẩm. The toner is on the watery side which is good for the warmer weather now. It didn’t leave a sticky feeling on my face which I really appreciated because the weather now is quite warm and a lightweight serum is what I really need! This also has a faint Tea Tree Oil smell, kinda like the other AC Collection products but not so pronounced like the serum or mild toner is. I'm back with another review from COSRX AC Collection Line ️. If COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Serum is too thick for you, this is a great, lighter-weight (yet still moisturizing) alternative. I haven’t been so lucky with COSRX in the past as some of the products I’ve used had irritated my skin A-LOT and I had to stop using them as a result of it 😦 (anyone else the same?? What I got was their Calming Foam Cleanser, Calming Liquid Mild, Ultimate Spot Cream, Blemish Spot Clearing Serum, Lightweight Soothing Moisturiser and their Acne Patches as well. It has a slightly textured glossy finish which, from a design perspective, looks pretty good – I feel like this material gives … COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild Review: Recently COSRX released a new range of skincare products called the AC Collection for acne-prone skin and this seem pretty good to be true. There are actually two versions of this toner: Mild and Intensive, but I chose the Mild one as it was more suited towards my skin than  than the Intensive one which deals more on Cystic Acne where as the Mild one helps prevent acne from forming and to control sebum to occur. It does have a strong distinct tea tree scent, similar to the Good Morning Low pH Gel cleanser but if you can withstand the gel cleanser then this AC cleanser shouldn’t be a problem unless you absolutely abhor tea tree scent. Link: According to CosRX, this line targets the root causes of acne and sooth irritation. BHA Blackhead Power Liquid ... COSRX. Hiyyyyyy, COSRX is arguably one of the most popular South Korean Beauty Brands and offer a huge variety of products for all skin types. This is a white coloured cream that’s more on the thicker side and not watery like the moisturiser is. 2F COSRX INC, 8 Gumi-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (13638) Monday - Friday : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (KST) Saturday - Sunday : Closed But after multiple usages, the tightness feeling doesn’t linger on my skin much anymore. My skin type: Oily, acne-prone, combo with slight dry patches especially on nose area. Because it is thicker in consistency, you need to work it in a little more to spread it onto the area otherwise it tends to leave a white cast if not applied properly. ... Swatches & Mini Review of all the k-beauty cream blushes that i own!! ( Log Out /  De er specielt lavet til at være så godt som usynlige på huden, så de også kan bruges i dagtimerne eller under make-up. 3. COSRX. Then we love to have your contribution to our site :). My first issues arise with the ingredients of this serum. This is the revamped AC Collection from COSRX which I will be reviewing the whole line today!

Hepatitis B Community Resources, Airbus Beluga Price, Crocodiles In Darwin Beaches, Drangleic Castle How To Get In, Baked Falafel Buddha Bowl, Analytics Team Charter, Senior Account Manager Advertising Salary, Ideo Designer Salary, Leucophyllum Candidum Common Name, Liberty National Golf Course Dress Code, Hp Pavilion 20 All-in-one Drivers Windows 7 32 Bit,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *